Horizon Yacht USA is looking to fill a full- time position for an administrative assistant in our North Palm Beach headquarters. The position reports to the President and the Marketing & Sales Director and is directly involved in day-to-day administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Receptionist duties including answering phones, greeting clients and printing documents
- Assistance with compiling and mailing sales and sample packages
- Inputting and updating contacts in our eblast system (MailChimp)
- Creating and updating sales listings and packages, including work within MLS systems
- Creating and updating select marketing materials
- Updating select areas of the company website
The position calls for a self-starter who can manage their time effectively, meet deadlines, and focus on detail-orientated tasks. The candidate should possess:
Proficiency with the computer, including Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook) and internet searches
Proficiency with MLS systems is of benefit but not required, as candidate can be trained
Phone and in-person communication skills
Strong work ethic and drive to complete tasks in a timely manner
Sense of accountability, as there could be instances of minimal direct supervision
Experience in a similar position and/or other industry-related experience (including work as a crew member on a yacht) is of benefit but not required.
Horizon Yacht USA offers competitive wages and an attractive benefits package, along with a fun and team-orientated work environment.
For more information or to send your resume in confidence, please contact Elise Caulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-721-4850.
Horizon Yacht USA
1201 U.S. Highway One, Suite 1, N. Palm Beach, FL