Sep 29, 2021
The Voice of Palm Beach County's Boating Community
The Marine Industries Association of Palm Beach County, Inc. (MIAPBC) is a not-for-profit organization created to promote and protect the sound growth of the marine industry in Palm Beach County for the benefit and education of its members, the community, and the environment.
Administrative Assistant/Manager Job Description
· Assist in planning and executing monthly board meetings, committee meetings, networking events, annual events, and any other events which should arise.
· Assist in volunteer coordination for annual events.
· Assist in managing monthly and annual publications such as the monthly newsletter, annual Boat Show insert in The Palm Beach Post, and annual Boaters’ Directory.
· Assist in managing MIAPBC websites and monitoring/posting to social media pages.
· Assist in membership recruitment, renewal, and retention.
· Attend meetings, lunches, events, etc. throughout the community as needed.
· Perform regular administrative tasks such as answering phones and email, purchasing office supplies, generating mailings and blast emails, etc.
• Experience in all Microsoft Office programs, and Constant Contact preferred.
• Experience with social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
• Must meet deadlines and be able to multi-task.
• Able to work occasional nights and weekends.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must have a valid Florida driver’s license
Pay range: $18-20 per hour with benefits and flexible work schedule
Please submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org